- Evening in Milan
Nightlife in Milan
Milan's nightlife starts with a good dinner at a Ristorante, or a rustic pizza or an aperitivo in one of the many happy hour bars offering an extensive buffet with your drink.
After that there you can enjoy live music in one of the established live jazz bars and nightclubs.
The disco dance bars open at midnight, of which there are plenty in Milan.
HIPP In Milan - top venues in the old town, near Cathedral Square
- Bar on Cathedral Square
At the restaurant on the upper floor of the department store La Rinascenteat the Duomo, you can enjoy your drink with a magnificent views over the tops of the terraces of the Duomo.
The traditional Campari Bar "Camaprino in Galleria" was frequented by Verdi and Toscanini Manzoni.
Formerly Marino alla Scala, now Trussardi Design Café is an address for anyone who wants to be In. In large scale elegant ambience bankers and well-dressed ladies take their aperitifs.
Traditional restaurants in the city center:
- Enjoying happy hour at a bar
- Savini in Galleria, Via Ugo Foscolo, 5 Famous restaurant, café since 1867 in the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II
- Don Lisander, Via Alessandro Manzoni, 12
- Boeucc, antique restaurant in Piazza Belgioioso, 2
- Ristorante Al Mercante, Via Mercanti, 17
- Ronchi 78 Via San Maurilio, 7 - Dining with live music
Night clubs with live show in downtown:
- Venus Via G. Giardino, 1, Corner of Piazza Diaz - Exclusive Nightclub 100 meters from the Duomo
- Porta d'Oro Piazza Armando Diaz, 3 During the day, restaurant and café, "Porta d'Oro" turns into a late night bar with live performances.
- William's Club leroi, Via Manzoni, 40
- Rayito de Oro, Via Larga, 23
- Night club Dolce vita, Via Turati, 29
- Jazz Club Blue Note
Jazzclub Blue Note Milano
The excellent Milanese jazz club offers daily live music at its best. The most well steady jazz musicians present their at the Blue Note Milano.
Milano, Via Pietro Borsieri 37, Underground Garibaldi
Discount with the MilanoCard
- Designer Bar and Restaurant Just Cavalli
Designer Cafés and Cocktail Bars
- Fashion Designer Café and Restaurant Just Cavalli
- Dolce & Gabbana Martini Bar in the Boutique of Dolce and Gabbana D&G - Corso Venezia 15
- Trussardi Design Café
- Armani Privè
Bars in Milan
Popula among the youth is the area around Naviglio Grande
- Happy Hour at the Naviglio Grande
Night life on the Naviglio Grande, Strolling, Eating, Drinking
There is sure to enjoy, especially on weekends. Along the Naviglio there are markets, at every corner you find pizzerias, restaurants, aperitivo bars and ice bars.
Typical and popular restaurants on the Naviglio Grande are:
- Floating restaurant on the Naviglio Pavese
- El Brellin Traditionally restaurant at the Naviglio Grande, Alzaia Naviglio Grande, 14
- Officina 12 Alzaia Naviglio Grande, 12
- Premiata Pizzeria of Naviglio Grande, Alzaia Naviglio Grande, 2
- Ristorante Alazia 26, Alzaia Naviglio Grande, 26
- Pizzeria Fabbrica Alzaia Naviglio Grande, 70
- Solo Pizza, Alzaia Naviglio Pavese, 6
- Floating bar on the Naviglio Pavese
Interesting are also the restaurants:
- Osteria de' Binari - Via Tortona 1
- Le Trottoir - Piazza 24 Maggio, 1
Disko bars at theNaviglio:
- Bobino Party Club, Piazza Cantore Darsena
Those who like latin-american:
- El Gaucho - Via Carlo D'Adda, 11