Discover the new Milan Skyline with guide
The Milan’s new skyline has become an part of the Milano Expo 2015 experience.
Milan Skyline Tour
- Skyscrapers “bosco verticale” – new residential buildings covered by trees
Tour on Monday and Friday - departure at 4:00pm
An attractive skyline tour to discover the Europe’s largest building project, the new area around Garibaldi station and Porta Nuova area.
Word famous architects build a futuristic eco-sustainability district in one of the largest buildings sites: the Porta Nuova and Corso Como district, creating a new hub of design, culture and fashion.
During the tour you visit the new skyline with the Palazzo Lombardia, seat of the government of Lombardy, the new skyscrapers of the Uni credit bank in Piazza Gae Aulenti with water features and plays of light and the skyscrapers “bosco verticale” – two new residential buildings covered vertically by trees on the balconies. Finally you visit during the Milan tour the new residence of Corso Como and the concept store, a new shopping concept.
Program of the Milan Skyline Tour
- Uni Credit Skyscraper from 10 Corso Como
4:00 p.m. Meeting and bus tour
- 2,5 hours tour of Milan by bus and walking tour
- 1 hour walking tour of Corso Como with a Visit of the concept store 10 Corso Como
6:30 p.m. return to the Sforza Castle
- English speaking guide with headphones
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
The Milan Skyline tour starts with minimum 10 participants, otherwise is will be cancelled.
Price 40 € per person